Rehab Centers in Hall County, NE

Alcohol and Drug Rehab in Hall County, NE

This is a list of all inpatient rehab centers in Hall County, NE. This list includes Hall County drug rehabs and Hall County alcohol rehabs that provide substance abuse treatment in Nebraska for 30 days, 90 days, 60 days and offer 1 year long term rehabilitation. All rehab centers in Hall, NE that are listed on this page provide residential, in-patient drug and alcohol addiction treatment and often include luxury services.

Do you need help locating a rehab center?
Call (855) 489-3619 and speak to a drug and alcohol addiction specialist. Find treatment today. 100% free service. Available 24/7.

Friendship House Inc

Friendship House Inc is a drug and alcohol rehab in Hall County, Nebraska, 68801 zip code.

Address: 406 West Koenig Street, Grand Island, NE 68801 in Hall County


  • Long term rehab program and one year and 90 days rehab program
  • Social skills development, mentoring and self help meetings
  • Marital/couples counseling, family counseling and substance use education
  • Accepts self payment and cash
  • Residential addiction treatment
  • In-patient rehab for adult men
  • Trauma counseling, rational emotive behavioral therapy and 12-step rehab
(888) 672-7192

Veterans Affairs Medical Center Substance Abuse Treatment

Veterans Affairs Medical Center Substance Abuse Treatment is an alcohol and drug rehab center in Hall County, Nebraska, 68803 zip code.

Address: 2201 North Broadwell Street, Unit (116-B), Grand Island, NE 68803 in Hall County


  • Halfway and sober housing
  • Sober housing services, peer support and case management
  • Rehab for vets and co-occurring addiction and mental health treatment
  • Substance use counseling approach, rational emotive behavioral therapy and motivational interviewing
  • Payment assistance available
  • Accepts Military insurance
  • Residential rehab program and residential long term rehab
  • Employment counseling services, health education services and counseling for families
(855) 489-3619